Bringing the picturesque
Landscape closer to bedside
Light and shadows glisten along the window,
Being here is like lying casually in the water
As though being in a painting, the exquisite guestroom which respires with nature’s rhythm
During a sunny day in the beginning of autumn,
Dragonflies constantly stop by the window
As dusk falls, the egrets glide across the river surface, gently leaving graceful arcs
- The above room rates are charged in local currency and subject to 10% service charge and 5% government tax. The rates for citizens with Taiwan ID may deduct the 5% government tax.
- Rack Rate is charged during the period of Chinese New Year & 1/1、12/31
- Weekday and weekend dates are announced as on the hotel notice board.
- The room rate includes: welcome tea, Soyan Restaurant Cuisine, daily breakfast, midnight snack, access to public hot spring (Guest above 12 years old is acceptable), free drinks in Mini bar(alcoholic drinks included), mineral water, coffee and tea, free Wi-Fi service, and video and music equipments for free(include free renting of DVDs and CDs.)
- Free to walk in to our cultural events, music concerts.
- Free gift of art DVD and Volando exclusive house music CD to our hotel guest.
- Check-in: 15:00、Check-out: 12:00.
- Credit card and prepayment guarantee is requested for every reservation.
- Guest under 8 years old will not be accommodated.
- No visitors allowed.
- Maximum of 2 guests in each room, including children 8 years old or above.
- No pets allowed.